Frequently Asked Questions
- Register to become a User.
- Click on Customer Portal and login with your new username and password.
- Fill out and submit an RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- You will receive a quote via email (our goal is to respond within 2 business days).
- If you accept the quote, work will begin as scheduled.
- Once work is completed, you will be notified by email that your work package is available for download.
- You will be invoiced and billed accordingly.
Answer: Surfaces & Curves has no machine tools; only CAD/CAM services are provided.
Siemens NX CAD/CAM Total Machining.
Answer: (unless otherwise specified)
- Cover Sheet
- Tool Lists
- Setup Sheets
- Run Sheets
Answer: Surfaces & Curves makes no claim that the services provided are free from errors. However, two iterations are allowed from the original work package (this doesn’t include Engineering Change Orders). The goal is to get that First Article Inspection passed and moving forward.
Answer: Some laws are very strict about import/export regulations, so a decision has been made not to export any services outside the jurisdiction of the United States.
Answer: Surfaces & Curves is not registered ISO 9001:2015, but there is an ongoing effort toward that implementation.
Answer: Generally, complexity of the project dictates the rate. More complex work requires more expensive software and expertise. Surfaces & Curves will provide a fixed quote for your project that will include a breakdown of services.
Answer: All customer data is treated as sensitive/confidential information. Surfaces & Curves utilizes a firewall to protect its network and secure communication protocols are used when conducting business. If information needs to be disclosed to a third party, permission will be sought through a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement). Additionally, customer data will only be disclosed on a need-to-know basis.